Neo4j fails to start running

Hello everyone! Yesterday I downloaded and trial-run the neo4j-4.0.0.4 community edition, the environment is jdk13. At first everything was normal, but suddenly http: // localhost: 7474 / browser / shows that this page cannot be accessed. I checked it and the neo4j service stopped working. But even if I start the neo4j service manually, http: // localhost: 7474 / browser / still shows that this page cannot be accessed, and the neo4j service will still stop automatically. How can I solve it?Is the jdk version I use too high? thank you very much!
debug.log:2020-02-26 12:31:55.919+0000 WARN [o.n.k.i.JvmChecker] You are using an unsupported version of the Java runtime. Please use Oracle(R) Java(TM) 11 or OpenJDK(TM) 11.
2020-02-26 12:31:56.119+0000 WARN [o.n.k.i.JvmChecker] The dbms.memory.heap.max_size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a JVM computed heuristic of 2069889024 bytes is used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions.
2020-02-26 12:31:56.119+0000 WARN [o.n.k.i.JvmChecker] The dbms.memory.heap.initial_size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a JVM computed heuristic of 130023424 bytes is used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions.
2020-02-26 12:31:56.209+0000 WARN [o.n.i.p.PageCache] The dbms.memory.pagecache.size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a computed heuristic value of 3104716800 bytes will be used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions...
service-error.log:2020-02-27 08:14:23 Apache Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized.
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.FieldUtils (file:/D:/neo4j-community-4.0.0-windows/neo4j-community-4.0.0/lib/commons-lang3-3.9.jar) to field sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.fd
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.FieldUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

Hello and welcome!

You might be confusing versions a bit, Neo4j itself just released 4.0.1 today, so yesterday you might have been using just 4.0.0. Our APOC procedures library is at version 4.0.0.4, so maybe that's where that version number came from.

I think you're correct, we're recommending Java 11 for this, switch up your JVM version and see if that will work for you.

I changed the jdk version to 11. Unfortunately, the situation is basically the same. I used it well at the beginning. When I installed apoc to plugins, changed the conf file, and restarted the neo4j service, it showed no access, and the neo4j service stopped automatically. I tried to change all the configuration back, but still not working. what should I do? thank you very much!

debug.log:2020-02-27 05:45:59.187+0000 WARN [o.n.k.i.JvmChecker] The dbms.memory.heap.max_size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a JVM computed heuristic of 2069889024 bytes is used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions.
2020-02-27 05:45:59.187+0000 WARN [o.n.k.i.JvmChecker] The dbms.memory.heap.initial_size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a JVM computed heuristic of 130023424 bytes is used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions.
2020-02-27 05:45:59.218+0000 WARN [o.n.i.p.PageCache] The dbms.memory.pagecache.size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a computed heuristic value of 3104716800 bytes will be used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions.

service-error.log:2020-02-27 14:54:59 Apache Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized.
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.FieldUtils (file:/D:/neo4j-community-4.0.0-windows/neo4j-community-4.0.0/lib/commons-lang3-3.9.jar) to field sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.fd
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.FieldUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

Thank you very much!

Can you provide the OS type and version you're using for this?

My OS type and version is windows10 version 1909 (OS build 18363.657).Thank you very much for your help!

Your original post suggests that you had the database up and running previously. Is that so, or have you not yet been able to start up successfully? Do you have any plugins installed? Is this a brand new database (no data) or did you perform an import or load operation?

The first time I imported apoc4.0.0.4, and changed related settings, then typed in the browser: return apoc.version (), the version number of apoc was displayed correctly. Later I imported alg 3.5.14.0 and changed related settings. When I verified the browser again, I found that the browser could not be accessed. I did not load or import data during this period.
Later, I reset the settings back to the starting state and restarted the service. Neo4j is running is displayed on the command line. I re-logged in to the browser and it showed no access. Neo4j is not running is also displayed in the command line. Current status is stopped.Thank you very much!

I found the cause of the problem. In addition to apoc, I also added graph-algorithms-algo-3.5.4.0 to the plugins folder. After I delete algo and modify the related settings, the browser can display normally.
Although neo4j works, there is still a problem. Am I unable to use algo in neo4j4.0.0.4? I downloaded algo at Releases · neo4j-contrib/neo4j-graph-algorithms · GitHub. How to solve this problem?Thank you very much!

That explains it.

Graph Algos are not yet ready for 4.0, you were using an incompatible version that is meant for Neo4j 3.5.x.

Work is being done on an upgraded graph algos offering that is compatible with 4.0, that may be coming around April.

If you need Graph Algos for your use case, then you should use Neo4j 3.5.x (3.5.15 is the current latest release).

Make sure you're using the appropriate jars (APOC and algos) for whichever version you're using.

Thank you for your help!

I re-downloaded the neo4j3.5.15 community version on the official website for installation. There was a problem before apoc was loaded in this time. Is my jdk11 version too high?
debug.log:2020-02-29 02:55:10.579+0000 WARN [o.n.k.i.JvmChecker] You are using an unsupported version of the Java runtime. Please use Oracle(R) Java(TM) Runtime Environment 8, OpenJDK(TM) 8 or IBM J9.
2020-02-29 02:55:10.626+0000 WARN [o.n.i.p.PageCache] The dbms.memory.pagecache.size setting has not been configured. It is recommended that this setting is always explicitly configured, to ensure the system has a balanced configuration. Until then, a computed heuristic value of 3104716800 bytes will be used instead. Run neo4j-admin memrec for memory configuration suggestions.
service-error.log:2020-02-29 10:59:01 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.neo4j.helpers.Exceptions (file:/D:/neo4j-community-3.5.15-windows/neo4j-community-3.5.15/lib/neo4j-common-3.5.15.jar) to field java.lang.Throwable.detailMessage
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.neo4j.helpers.Exceptions
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release.jdk version

Thank you! Finally everything is running。