How to improve a GraphQL request taking 4 seconds to return all results?

Hello
I have the following request in GraphQL

query NewDefaultResults {
  ARTICLE (first: 5000){
    id
    silhouette_score
    cluster {
      cluster_id
      node_id
      percent_articles_gt_ts
    }
    title
    sentence
    date_published {
      formatted
    }
    hour_published {
      formatted
    }
    link
    img_url
    source {
      title
    }
    favorite
    read
    node_id
  }
}

It takes 5 seconds to return all the results. I analyzed the query.log file but I don't know what I can improve ?

This is the same request on the analyzer (translated thanks to the resolver I guess):

MATCH (aRTICLE:ARTICLE) RETURN aRTICLE { .id , .silhouette_score ,cluster: head([(aRTICLE)<-[:CONTAINS_ARTICLE]-(aRTICLE_cluster:CLUSTER) aRTICLE_cluster { .cluster_id ,node_id: apoc.cypher.runFirstColumn("RETURN ID(this)", {this: aRTICLE_cluster}, false), .percent_articles_gt_ts }]) , .title , .sentence ,date_published: { formatted: toString(aRTICLE.date_published) },hour_published: { formatted: toString(aRTICLE.hour_published) }, .link , .img_url ,source: head([(aRTICLE)-[:HAS_SOURCE]->(aRTICLE_source:SOURCE) aRTICLE_source{ .title }]) , .favorite , .like , .read ,node_id: apoc.cypher.runFirstColumn("RETURN ID(this)", {this: aRTICLE}, false)} ASaRTICLE LIMIT toInteger($first)

I don't know what to analyze in the query log analyzer to see if my request is okay or not

Does it return all 5000 items?.. If so, why don't you paginate your query and return the items as small bites, perhaps 20 items per request.