Gerald - Building a p0rn knowledge graph!

Hello everyone,

I'm a french guy based in Budapest and starting to learn how to use Neo4J / Python (using Django too). I intend to build an adult industry knowledge graph.

I previously founded my own startup in the adult industry (ecommerce technologies for independent sellers), and recently decided to transition from the business side to the technical side of things while starting out a new venture.

I've come across Neo4J about 4 years ago, and though I had no formal education in software development, I immediately fall in love with the technology. It seems so much more natural and intuitive to graph things out rather than trying to hammer them into rigid tables!

Since I was drawn to graphs, I decided to set myself to building businesses which backends primarily rely onto graph databases - thanks you all for building Neo4J !

Cheers,
Gerald

1 Like

@szenyo He's in Budapest!

Hi @billoir.gerald ! It is good to hear that Neo4j Budapest community is growing :smiley:
For me It is a bit challenging to keep the community active, because I moved to the UAE last year.
Occasionally we organise meetups, it would be interesting if you could have a talk about your use case. :D

It is possible that we will have a meetup in July, I will contact you, if we can make this.
Bests,
Janos

1 Like

Hello @szenyo

Thanks for your message. Sure I'd love to give a talk if the opportunity presents itself :)

I've joined the Meetup group in the past and noticed it was inactive. I've actually contacted Karin regarding coordinating Neo4J events in Budapest, I'd love to help making stuff happen - some recurring Meetups and occasional talks would be great :)

Are the other 2 founders of the meetup group still in BP / active?

Please let me know about the July meetup, I'll definitely come unless I'm away.

Have a great day,
Gerald

1 Like