Location: US, Li-Remote, LI-SK1
Description: "As a Customer Success Architect (CSA) you will serve as a primary technical advisor for assigned accounts."
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in a customer or account management role
- Strong Customer facing experience with exceptional relationship and trust building skills
- Proficient in controlling customer situations, setting customer expectations appropriately, and creating resolution plans, as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of the Neo4j solution
- Excellent interpersonal communications and technical/business writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze time-critical situations, skillfully negotiate and problem-solve
- High level of initiative, energy and ability to work well in a team environment
- Hands-on experience in Java or JVM based technologies, with full life-cycle product implementation experience
- Possess demonstrated proficiency in Linux (primarily) and Windows (secondary) environments (#1 and #2 most common OS’s, respectively).
- Ability to work independently.
Link: Multiple openings, see each of:
Contact Information: Please see the listing on Lever.