I have created a Graph Database using Neo4j desktop application and now I am trying to use it in a Java code (Use the Node IDs in an algorithm that I created in Java eclipse ).
But I didn't know from where to start, how to call my database in my Java code and how to get the Node IDs.
I would be very grateful if you guys could help me !
welcome to the Neo4j community!
Here are some links that might help you:
- Using Neo4j from Java - Developer Guides
- Connecting to neo4j using java - #5 by sachin_kamath
- Using Neo4j embedded in Java applications - Java Reference
Basically, the steps are:
- setup a Maven Java project
- adapt the pom file to use the neo4j driver.
- Choose either the Neo4j API (org.neo4j.graphdb (Neo4j 5.0.0 API)) or Sessions & Transactions (Sessions and transactions - Neo4j Driver Manual) to "talk" to you graph in Neo4j.
Have a try with all of that. If you have any problems, tell me.