Unsuported clause??

Ok, every query or piece of code I am trying to run in neo4j is simply not going no matter what. Then, I just tried to run the sample codes they give us for start and.... they are not running either:

I typed :play movie graph and everything went fine, but the sample code:

CREATE (TheMatrix:Movie {title:'The Matrix', released:1999, tagline:'Welcome to the Real World'})
CREATE (Keanu:Person {name:'Keanu Reeves', born:1964})
CREATE (Carrie:Person {name:'Carrie-Anne Moss', born:1967})
CREATE (Laurence:Person {name:'Laurence Fishburne', born:1961})
[... etc etc ... ]
CREATE (Hugo:Person {name:'Hugo Weaving', born:1960})
CREATE (LillyW:Person {name:'Lilly Wachowski', born:1967})
CREATE (LanaW:Person {name:'Lana Wachowski', born:1965})
CREATE
(Keanu)-[:ACTED_IN {roles:['Neo']}]->(TheMatrix),
(Carrie)-[:ACTED_IN {roles:['Trinity']}]->(TheMatrix),
(Laurence)-[:ACTED_IN {roles:['Morpheus']}]->(TheMatrix),
(Hugo)-[:ACTED_IN {roles:['Agent Smith']}]->(TheMatrix),
(LillyW)-[:DIRECTED]->(TheMatrix),

WITH TomH as a
MATCH (a)-[:ACTED_IN]->(m)<-[:DIRECTED]-(d) RETURN a,m,d LIMIT 10;

Well, I just reproduced some part of the code - which is really big and not the real point here - from the neo4j itself. But it gives the error:

ERROR: Neo.DatabaseError.Statement.ExecutionFailed
The following unsupported clauses were used: CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, 
CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, 
CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, CREATE, MATCH, WITH. 
The system database supports a restricted set of Cypher clauses. The supported clause 
structure for procedure calls is: CALL, YIELD, RETURN. YIELD and RETURN clauses are optional. 
The order of the clauses is fix and each can only occur once.

I am slo getting a similar error if I use other statements like LOAD CSV or RETURN and I have no idea why this is hapenning.

Someone?

Hi @silvio.jonas

I think you have selected the "system" database.
This is not the place to create data.
Please use Neo4j or CREATE DATABASE to create a new database and select it.

Real quick - you're in the system database which is only used for database metadata security configuration, so it holds no data. Need to switch to a regular database, which is neo4j by default. To switch either run :use neo4j on the command line (same spot as the :play command). Or, use the pulldown when you click on the database can icon in the browser. You should see the prompt in the command box switch to the database (e.g. neo4j$)