Unable to Connect to/Test Free AuraDB Server URI

Howdy,

I have a FREE AuraDB server I am trying to test the connection string of in a couple of different ways. Neither are working.

1. Postman

Using Post > neo4j+s://abc123.databases.neo4j.io
Auth > Basic > uname | pword
Body > { "statements": [{ "statement": "Match (n:Node) Return n.Title Limit 15"}]}

2. .NET
add key="GraphDBUrl" value="http://uname:pword@neo4j+s://abc123.databases.neo4j.io"
add key="GraphDBUrl_url" value="neo4j+s://abc123.databases.neo4j.io"
add key="GraphDBUrl_user" value="uname"
add key="GraphDBUrl_pwd" value="pword"

For both, all I've done is replace the previous connection string (http://localhost.:7474/db/data) with what you see above (the URI provided for my FREE AuraDB account) but I receive these errors:

1. Postman
Error: Invalid protocol: neo4j+s:

2. .NET
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it [::1]:7474

Source Error:

Line 28: // if (!graphClient.IsConnected) Line 29: // { Line 30: graphClient.Connect(); Line 31: // } Line 32:

And no, appending .../db/data/whatever to the end of the provided AuraDB URI string (neo4j+s://abc123.databases.neo4j.io/db/data/transaction/commit/whatever) does not work either.

There seems to be more required than simply pasting the connection URI? How to make this work in both instances?

You can use Neo4j desktop or the cypher-shell to make sure your connection work

Thanks Gabriel, but I should be able to connect with Postman and with .NET using the Connection URI in the fashion I've expressed above (which is following the documentation provided in AuraDB). I'm hoping someone can share what more is required to make the Connection URI work in these specific scenarios (especially Postman).