Remote / any state in US
Graphable is hiring for the role of Software Architect / Project Lead , to architect our most complex cloud-based AppDev / Neo4j projects, and then lead and guide them to successful and profitable completion. This role requires a professional that has real experience successfully architecting and leading projects from start to finish.
Candidates should be able to think strategically, analyze well, intuit problem areas/unknowns, and quote project delivery timelines accurately. They should be able to communicate consistently, crisply and clearly, and be able to communicate well with technical, business and executive stakeholders internally and externally. They must be strong, natural communicators who understand the impact of their plans and actions to all stakeholders.
This role requires that the candidate be comfortable shouldering the ultimate responsibility for their architectures and the delivery through the team of consultants, while delivering on time and at or under budget.
- Evaluates and guides scalable, testable, and reliable architecture and subsequent development of a project
- Leading software development projects
- Staying abreast of the latest technologies and industry trends to serve the interests and needs of Graphable and our clients
- Espouses the benefits of CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) and assists product teams in implementing and maintaining those tools
- Generalist with the ability to ramp up quickly on new stacks, Graphable clients may be in GCP, Azure and leverage a wide collection of technologies. Applicant will need a solid understanding of the basic interactions between all levels of an application stack to quickly ramp up, understand, and guide them on the best direction
- Planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables
- Minimum 3 years experience, ideally 5 to 10 years
- Familiarity and interest in serverless (Lambda) architectures
- Experience with AWS infrastructure specifically, including Cognito, Lambda, EC2 etc. and making it all work together
- Deep understanding of software engineering and established best practices
- Interest in Graph Databases, Neo4j specifically
- Proficient with one or more of our core technologies (Web, API, Backend, Test Engineering)
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code best practices, including standard frameworks/tools such as AWS CDK, SST, Serverless