<Please keep the following things in mind:
- did you search for what you want to ask before posting?
- please use tags for additional info
- use a self-descriptive title
Please format code + Cypher statements with the code
</> icon, it's much easier to read.
Please provide the following information if you ran into a more serious issue:
- neo4j version, desktop version, browser version
- what kind of API / driver do you use
- screenshot of
EXPLAINwith boxes expanded (lower right corner)
- a sample of the data you want to import
- which plugins / extensions / procedures do you use
- neo4j.log and debug.log>
This is my csv table. And load csv file in 'neo4j browser'
anyway I want create node with column's name. but, failed
This is my failed cypher.
I wanted to give a name according to the type of change row._labels name.
Is it possible? Thank you!
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM 'file:///neo4j_data_ansi.csv' AS row CREATE (row._labels: row._labels) return *