Problem update 3.6 to 4.1.2

Hi, I have updated version 3.6 to 4.1.2, I did the steps

But I have a problem. All serves have the same message

Database 'system' is waiting for a total of 3 core members

Thanks

ERROR Failed to start Neo4j on dbms.connector.http.listen_address, a socket address. If missing port or hostname it is acquired from dbms.default_listen_address. Error starting Neo4j database server at /var/lib/neo4j4/data/databases
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error starting Neo4j database server at /var/lib/neo4j4/data/databases
at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.startDatabaseServer(DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.java:198)
at org.neo4j.graphdb.facade.DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.build(DatabaseManagementServiceFactory.java:158)
at com.neo4j.causalclustering.core.CoreGraphDatabase.createManagementService(CoreGraphDatabase.java:38)
at com.neo4j.causalclustering.core.CoreGraphDatabase.(CoreGraphDatabase.java:30)
at com.neo4j.server.enterprise.EnterpriseManagementServiceFactory.createManagementService(EnterpriseManagementServiceFactory.java:34)
at com.neo4j.server.enterprise.EnterpriseBootstrapper.createNeo(EnterpriseBootstrapper.java:20)
at org.neo4j.server.NeoBootstrapper.start(NeoBootstrapper.java:117)
at org.neo4j.server.NeoBootstrapper.start(NeoBootstrapper.java:87)
at com.neo4j.server.enterprise.EnterpriseEntryPoint.main(EnterpriseEntryPoint.java:25)
Caused by: org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component 'com.neo4j.dbms.ClusteredDbmsReconcilerModule@5e95b0ab' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "Failed to join or bootstrap a raft group with id RaftId{00000000} and members DatabaseCoreTopology{DatabaseId{00000000} } in time. Please restart the cluster.".

That's a bit strange, we don't have a 3.6 version. Did you mean 3.5.6?

In any case. you can try the following steps.

1. Shut down the cluster.
  2. On each cluster node, run neo4j-admin unbind
  3. Start all cluster nodes
1 Like

Hi, thanks....

I was able to fix this. The first time all server must be up so my mistake was that only two servers were working but one was not.

So the cluster was working but if you don't want to change the code (python) so you should create the credentials for SSL. I also changed the queries because we used the APOC "run" for subqueries and then we switch to a new CALL sentence.

This was my experience.

I used the folowing links:

Thanks