Neo4jError: Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available

{ Neo4jError: Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available. Known routing table: RoutingTable[database=default database, expirationTime=0, currentTime=1577183669630, routers=, readers=, writers=]

at captureStacktrace (/home/ubuntu/environment/onear.to/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/result.js:263:15)
at new Result (/home/ubuntu/environment/onear.to/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/result.js:68:19)
at Session._run (/home/ubuntu/environment/onear.to/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/session.js:172:14)
at Session.run (/home/ubuntu/environment/onear.to/node_modules/neo4j-driver/lib/session.js:135:19)
at Object.<anonymous> (/home/ubuntu/environment/onear.to/test.js:9:9)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:778:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:789:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:653:32)
at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:593:12)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:585:3) code: 'ServiceUnavailable', name: 'Neo4jError' }

I am facing this error after today I created a new aura instance. What I observed is if I use the previous version neo4j-driver of nodejs which is v 1.7.6, everything is working fine. But if I use the latest release which is v4.0.1 I am getting this error.
Is anyone else facing the same issue?
Can anyone help me resolve it in the latest driver release?

Hi! For Aura specific issues -- please follow up and submit a support ticket here, and someone will get back to you to help diagnose and work through.

https://aura.support.neo4j.com/

To ensure we are updating all relevant channels, this connectivity scenario was resolved by explicitly setting encryption to on.

Aura as a hosted service is, by design, more rigid on security than a user might set up when self hosting.

As such users should look to explicitly enable encryption in their driver connection.

For example here, the issue was reolsved by altering the connection to the following :
For example :

const driver = neo4j.driver('neo4j://<your_aura_DBiD>.databases.neo4j.io:7687', neo4j.auth.basic('neo4j', password), { encrypted: 'ENCRYPTION_ON' })

For other driver types, please refer to section 2.4.1 of the driver docs as here : Client applications - Neo4j Driver Manual and adopt the appropriate setting to set encryption to on, or True.

We'll be updating our documents and Aura UI to more explicitly state this setting requirement.

Refer this:

@Bean
        override fun driver(): Driver {
            val config: Config = Config.builder()
                .withMaxTransactionRetryTime(15, TimeUnit.SECONDS)
                .withLeakedSessionsLogging()
                .withRoutingTablePurgeDelay(1, TimeUnit.SECONDS)
                .build()

return GraphDatabase
                .driver(neo4jDBUri, AuthTokens.basic(neo4jDbUserName, neo4jDbUserPassword), config)
        }