Location: US, LI-Remote, SK-1
Description: "We are looking for someone who is able to further the growth of our community and the involvement of its members."
- Love communities and understands the value of what it means to be part of one
- Be driven to help others be successful and is curious about what motivates them
- Understands marketing and community building
- Have experience of seeing the bigger picture, long term thinking and planning for the future
- Know that only a diverse group of people forms a great community that is inclusive and welcoming
- Have successfully grown and run larger, engaged (tech) communities
- Have a interest in software technologies and data
- Understand the importance of stakeholder involvement, management and engagement
- Be comfortable with working with metrics, baselining initiatives and measuring progress, taking a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Have track record with planning and overseeing programs and initiatives
- Be able to build and manage a team of engaged professionals
- Be comfortable working remotely and collaborate across time zones and cultures
See the listing for more: https://jobs.lever.co/neo4j/db857a29-7b54-4e98-bc41-46979907fa54
Contact Information: Please see the listing on Lever.