Neo4j Java Driver error

Hi All,

I am using the Neo4j Java driver 1.7.5 version and I unable to find how to pass the charset from java docs/ blog. Please can you share how to pass the charset with the java driver?

Actually, I am having one issue with the Neo4j Java driver.

My spark job will create a couple of CSV's and persist them into HDFS. With Akka HTTP, I stream those files and run the load CSV Cypher queries. After some time I am getting the below error and unable to find the reason.

Here CSV's are partitioned into multiple files and these files contain a total of 53 million records.

USING PERIODIC COMMIT 10000
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM "http://cdp-dn03.stg.iad1.team.com:7111/ingestion-files/part-00001-ce000937-2c4f-4041-8dc4-692e00c68d0b-c001.csv" AS param FIELDTERMINATOR "|"
MATCH (person1:Person {person_guid: param.user1}), (person2:Person {person_guid: param.user2})
MERGE (person1)-[r:KNOWS]-(person2)
SET r.last_tran_time = CASE WHEN toInteger(param.last_tran_date) > coalesce(r.last_tran_time, 0) THEN toInteger(param.last_tran_date) ELSE r.last_tran_time END
SET r.first_tran_time = CASE WHEN toInteger(param.first_tran_date) < coalesce(r.first_tran_time, 9999999999) THEN toInteger(param.first_tran_date) ELSE r.first_tran_time END
SET r.num_transactions = CASE WHEN EXISTS(r.num_transactions) THEN r.num_transactions + toInteger(param.num_trans) ELSE toInteger(param.num_trans) END
at com.test.graphbuilder.dao.Neo4JDao.runQuery(Neo4JDao.scala:46)
at com.test.graphbuilder.service.DataUpdateService$$anonfun$2.apply(DataUpdateService.scala:37)
at com.test.graphbuilder.service.DataUpdateService$$anonfun$2.apply(DataUpdateService.scala:30)
at scala.collection.immutable.List.map(List.scala:288)
at com.test.graphbuilder.service.DataUpdateService.updateData(DataUpdateService.scala:30)
at com.test.graphbuilder.service.GraphRefreshService$$anonfun$8.apply(GraphRefreshService.scala:49)
at com.test.graphbuilder.service.GraphRefreshService$$anonfun$8.apply(GraphRefreshService.scala:49)
at scala.collection.immutable.List.map(List.scala:288)
at com.test.graphbuilder.service.GraphRefreshService.refreshGraph(GraphRefreshService.scala:49)
at com.test.graphbuilder.KafkaTrigger$.main(KafkaTrigger.scala:22)
at com.v.graphbuilder.KafkaTrigger.main(KafkaTrigger.scala)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.ApplicationMaster$$anon$2.run(ApplicationMaster.scala:673)
Caused by: org.neo4j.driver.v1.exceptions.DatabaseException: Error occured in read-ahead thread
at org.neo4j.driver.internal.util.Futures.blockingGet(Futures.java:123)
at org.neo4j.driver.internal.InternalStatementResult.blockingGet(InternalStatementResult.java:134)
at org.neo4j.driver.internal.InternalStatementResult.consume(InternalStatementResult.java:117)

Thanks in advance. Please help me on this

Please avoid cross-posting. I already added a comment to your Stack Overflow question.