I am running Neo4j desktop 1.4.3 on Win10 (installed for all users) and have installed multiple graph apps.
This has now happened twice after a graph app has notified of an update with a modal dialog:
- I press "yes" to the question about updating, nothing seems to happen
- I close the update dialog and restart Neo4j Desktop
- All the graph apps in the list disappear
I have tried the following:
- Reinstall Neo4j desktop (without uninstalling first) - no change
- Checked my ~.Neo4jDesktop\persist\graphApps.json - all the apps still seem to be listed there
- under ~.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps_global all the apps are still there but for example if I try to reinstall neuler or others, it will create a new directory "neuler-1" here
Any potential remedies?