I just can't get neo4j 4 to work and have my content from 3.5.15 migrated. So what I tried:
- clean install of Desktop 1.2.4 on Windows 10
- created new database 4.0.x and started it. The database is accessible, nodes can be created manually (browser) and through my webapp
- Loaded a dump from my 3.5.15 installation.
- When starting, the database displays the Password message from the screenshot
- created a 3.5.15 graph, loaded the dump from my prod server. Started without problems.
- Stopped the database and upgraded it to 4.0.1
- During starting displays the Password error from the screenshot.
Please note that entering no known password - my and defaults, is accepted.