Need part-time cypher help and willing to pay for it!

Hello.

I'm the CEO/CTO of a startup and need some Cypher help. I would like to find someone I could pay by the hour to help with various Cypher commands. We can keep it simple. A fixed hourly rate and as I have questions, I'll send them over and then pay for your time. I have learned a great deal of Cypher but just don't have the time to spend learning, so I'd rather pay someone to figure it out and teach me. The amount of time per month will vary but probably not more than 3-5 hours. Think of this as extra cash you can save for a vacation or the holidays.

Thanks.
Rhys

Hi rhys,

i'm still a noob at neo4j but have managed to create some cypher queries for my system. If you want me to have a go i'm ok with it. If you need someone more experienced i can reference @cobra, but you have to check with her if she is available.

Regards
JAS

1 Like

Hello @rhys,

@a10554, thanks for the recommendation (and I'm a boy :see_no_evil::smile:)

@rhys the company I am working for (Data Nostra) would be happy to help you.

Regards,
Cobra

Sorry @cobra. Fooled by "Maxime" name :smile:

1 Like

Thanks but I'm pretty good - I need someone who's really really good and fast.

Be well and stay safe.

Thank you rhys. You too ! :+1:

@rhys can you tell us more about your company and your project and what you're looking for exactly? :slight_smile:

Is it only Cypher or also driver related like Python?
Do you need help on plugins like APOC and GDS?
Do you need help with Neo4j installation / configuration ?

Regards,
Cobra

Hello.

Thank you for your email. I am using Aura, the managed service from Neo4j. I'm pretty good at some basics of cypher but there are times when I want do create queries more complicated. I play around with queries in the browser and then code them in Python. I would love to find someone who can help me with them and recommend alternates. I'm not even sure I know what APOC and GDS are. I just learned graph back in December. I have my model down (after having to redo it several times to get it right).

I also see you have a data science background. I'm building a social media intelligence system for the entertainment industry where I've worked for over 20 years. I read your bio and the company, just have to make sure no competing interest.

Thanks again.

Hello @rhys,

I will reach you by private message on the forum :slight_smile:

Regards,
Cobra

Hello from land of smiles.

@rhys I will be glad to help you. Ping me in case you still need helper.

Cheers,
Vlad