Looking to get advice from NEO4j experts/engineer/consultants who has experience working with RDBMS (big data prefer)

Hello Everyone!

My name is Petra Lee and I am a data analyst in Chicago :) I hope you guys are doing well today! I am new to NEO4j and new to the community and I enjoy learning NEO4j.

I am looking for someone who is interested in 1-2 hour/week Q&A tutoring? (paid).
For the session, I am looking for someone who I can ask questions about my learning/understanding of NEO4j instead of learning step by step like a typical tutoring.

No need to prepare or have anything ready! Simply need to join Zoom and have a conversation. I am thinking more of a short meeting with questions that I'm curious about as I learn from the resources provided from NEO4j. I would love to grow under experts guidance/suggested direction.

I am looking into working with PostgreSQL and NEO4j. So anyone who has experience with big data and RDBMS would be great. Thanks in advance and looking forward to working with you guys.

Respectfully,

Petra Lee
plee@a4safe.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/petra-lee/

I have used the Neo4j supported database import tool. The import tool works with PostgressSQL. Data volume is not perse a problem if your system supports it. Model import follows:

1. A row is a node
  2. A table name is a label name
  3. A join or foreign key is a relationship

Andrew O.

1 Like

Hi @plee, message me. I would be able to answer your questions. Hosted 2018 and 2019 Neo4j Global Summits.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: name is Petra Lee and thank you for reaching out!! I've sent you a friend request on linkedin. Looking forward to connect via Linkedin and set up a time for a call. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Petra Lee

I am also available. I've been using Neo4j for 3 years, moderator for the Utah Neo4j group on this community site, I maintain my Neo4j Ninja status on this community group which requires certification and actively help others in the community.

2 Likes