Learn about the Neo4j Speaker Program!

We're proud to announce the new Neo4j Speaker Program to help you get on stage and share your love of graphs!

What is the Neo4j Speaker Program?
Neo4j is offering up to $1,000 in travel stipend (and awesome swag!) for speakers that have been accepted to present on Neo4j-related topics or projects at selected conferences.

We're also glad to help first-time or new speakers in preparing their submissions and talks.

I want in! What do I need to do?
Every couple weeks, I will be sending out a list of conferences (with open Call for Proposals) that qualify for the program.

If you're interested in being in our list of people who receive these emails, submit yourself for the speaker program here.

When you submit a talk to a conference, just email us to let us know [speakers@neo4j.com]. If your talk gets accepted, we will provide you with next steps for travel, hotel booking, and swag shipment. We will also help spread the word to the Neo4j community!

"I’ve never spoken at a conference before… I’m not sure where to start!"
Everyone starts somewhere! Put an idea together of what you’d like to present and send it to us. We are happy to provide feedback!

Browse this category to learn of open CFPs

You can set up tracking in this category to get updates of new posts!
communitytracking

If you submit to any of our selected conferences, please email us to let us know! If there's a conference you're interested in submitting to and don't see it on the list, please contact us speakers@neo4j.com. Even if we aren't able to support with a travel stipend, we can still hook you up with some awesome speaker swag if you get accepted!

2 Likes