issues with dbms.memory.transaction.global_max_size

1. I'm a backend engineer with the sole task of implementing a knowledge graph for SNOMED CT in neo4j. We have a neo4j aura instance (the cheapest one 1gb ram 2gb storage) When runnig the upload of these very large csv files using pyingest I get the following error:
 {message: The allocation of an extra 15.1 MiB would use more than the limit 100.0 MiB. Currently using 88.4 MiB. dbms.memory.transaction.global_max_size threshold reached}

Am I not paying for 1gb? Am I doing something terribly stupid or wrong? I've read the graph databases book (the one with the octopus). What else should I read?

1. [ 3:55 PM ]

I've fallen into this beautiful rabbit hole and find new insights each day, but I have to deliver and be practical
I'll appreciate any practical guidance and book/learning resource recommendation

1. [ 3:56 PM ]

again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!

1. [ 3:58 PM ]
server_uri: neo4j+s://id:7687
admin_user: neo4j
admin_pass: pass

files:
  # concepts
  - url: /home/gocandra/workspace/uma/deep-learning/research/graphs/snomed-loader/csv/Concept_Snapshot.csv
    compression: none
    skip_file: false
    chunk_size: 100
    cql: |
      WITH $dict.rows as rows UNWIND rows as row
        MERGE (c:Concept {conceptId:row.id,term:row.term,descType:row.descType})
        ON CREATE SET c.conceptId = row.id, c.term = row.term, c.descType = row.descType
        ON MATCH SET c.conceptId = row.id, c.term = row.term, c.descType = row.descType

## concept synonim generator        
  - url: /home/gocandra/workspace/uma/deep-learning/research/graphs/snomed-loader/csv/Concept_Snapshot_add.csv
    chunk_size: 50
        MATCH (dest:Concept) WHERE dest.conceptId = row.id 
        CREATE (c:Concept:Synonym{
          conceptId: row.id,
          term: row.term,
          descType: row.descType
          })-[r:IS_A {
            relId:'116680003',
            term:'Is a (attribute)',
            descType:'900000000000003001'
          }]->(dest);

# relationships
  - url: /home/gocandra/workspace/uma/deep-learning/research/graphs/snomed-loader/csv/Concept_Snapshot_add.csv
    chunk_size: 50
        MATCH (source:Concept) WHERE source.conceptId = row.sourceId
        MATCH (dest:Concept:FSA) WHERE dest.conceptId = row.destinationId
        CREATE (source)-[r:row.relLabel{relId: row.typeId, term: row.term, descType: row.descType}]->(dest)"
  1. [ 3:59 PM ]

that's the config.yml with all the queries (i'm chunking to try and avoid this issue)

1. [ 4:00 PM ]
 {code: Neo.TransientError.General.MemoryPoolOutOfMemoryError} {message: The allocation of an extra 7.3 MiB would use more than the limit 100.0 MiB. Currently using 99.0 MiB. dbms.memory.transaction.global_max_size threshold reached}
  1. [ 4:01 PM ]

now I get this error, I'm not running any other queries on the database, nor is anyone else (i'm the only one with credentials)

Hi @gocampo !

You may like to check the ram usage of your queries. You ram is also use for the page cache. Take a look on:

Bennu