Is there a direct method to import a dot graph to neo 4j using cypher? If not, which language would be best to work with Neo4j and dot graphs? I have already worked in C/C++ should I continue with it switch language?

Is there a direct method to import a dot graph to neo 4j using cypher? If not, which language would be best to work with Neo4j and dot graphs? I have already worked in C/C++ should I continue with it switch language?

Hi!

If you get the dot graph into json, perhaps you could use the APOC load json function? Neo4j APOC Procedures User Guide

You could call APOC via the C/C++ community drvier (Neo4j Community Driver for C Developers - Developer Guides).

Alternatively, you could use the community driver to custom create your nodes, using the elements from your dot graph.

I have the same question, is there an out of the box solution for getting Graphviz files (.dot) into Neo4j. Yes, I can write one, but that is not my first choice. If there was a prebuilt solution, I would be much happier !

I did one a while ago in 2016