How to Contact your Neo4j account representative for a license activation key to use the Bloom server plugin

Hi, I’m a student who is doing research with Neo4j. My questions are shown below:

1. I can’t find Bloom in my Neo4j Desktop 1.2.8 within Neo4j 4.0.4. I can only get access to Bloom via development mode.

2. I tried to open Neo4j Bloom on chrome, but it says You do not have permissions for Neo4j Bloom. Please contact your system administrator for access.

I would like to use Neo4j bloom on both Neo4j Desktop and Web and I’m willing to pay for the activation key. Could anyone help with that?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:
Have you heard of Neo4j Startup program? If your work situation makes you eligible, you can get a free license to Bloom. Go here for more information: Startup Graph Database | Neo4j Graph Database Platform for Startups

My company is part of Neo4j startup program, and we got 3 keys in the acceptance email : 1) a license for Neo4j Enterprise ; 2) Bloom license key ; 3) Desktop activation key.

But what about the "activation key file " for the Bloom server component, as mentioned in Installation - Neo4j Bloom ?

We never received any file. Is that the same thing as the "Bloom license key"? So, we just put that into a file? Isn't that a license for the CLIENT? Is it the same as the Bloom license for the SERVER plugin? Hugely confused!