Hello, I am a businessmodel enthousiast from The Netherlands, would love to work with it in a Graph

I work with businessmodels and innovation, leading to businessplans based upon value creation. I am exited to use graphs, but I have a lot to learn about graphs I think :).

I would love to work together on this project. Just contact me.

Kind regards,

klaas

Do you and @elarios.vargas know each other or is it coincidental that you signed up within days of each other?

1 Like

Hi Klaas and Karin,

It is a coincidence. We don't know each other. It's nice to see more people from the Netherlands using Neo4j. I'm learning as well about graphs and cypher so welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome Klass,
You love modeling? Neo4j is a joy for modeling. Traditional statistical models dwell too much in the land of aggregating data. Neo4j sees its nodes as true individuals, not just a bucket of similar items. Every node has the opportunity to express its role. As a long-time business systems analyst I found this to be what changed everything for me. The closest I've seen to this outside of Neo4j is in the field of System Dynamics. Have fun!

2 Likes

Hello Karin,

nice of you to spot a possible link between me and elarios.vargas and thank you for that. But Elarios already mentioned it was a coincidence. I am new to neo4j. Until now I looked in to some database solutions, but was never confident that there was a solution for me. Now that i have found neo4j, I 'm quite enthousiastic about what I found out until now.
So I m glad.

Kind regards

KLaas

1 Like

Hi Elarios,

A coincidence indeed. I 'm new to neo4j, but I am exited about what I've seen until now.

Do you happen to know any developers who can build an application in neo4j for me?

kind regards

klaas

1 Like

Thank you Neo4joe!

nice of you to write me a welcome. I m new to neo4j, but already exited with the possibilities. Do you happen to know if there is some sort of modelling instruction that one can use to bridge between between a usecase and a developer?

Kind regards

klaas

1 Like

Of course you can look at the examples that come with Neo4j Desktop when you enter

:play

in the browser to start learning Neo4j.

There is a book I just read it this past week. It is published by Packt Publishing. The title is: Neo4j Graph Data Modeling, authored by Mahesh Lai.

It was printed in 2015. Neo4j has improved since then, with a few more features, but the book is relevant and a great starting point.

2 Likes

tx for the tip! I will look into it.

kind regards

klaas

1 Like

HI Klaas,

Unfortunately I don't know any developer but probably if you request that in the community forum, I'm sure there would be a lot of people interested.

Best regards,

Enrique.

2 Likes