Hello everyone, i'm Enrique from Madrid!

Hello dear fellows!

My name is enrique and I am a Java developer/data scientist from Madrid, Spain.

I am new in graph databases, but I am enjoying every aspect of this area. I think Neo4j is a wonderful tool, and I am looking forward to sharing tips and ideas with all of you.

Hello @enrique.basanez ,

Disculpe. A belated welcome to the Neo4j community!

I'm curious as a developer & data scientist, do you switch between java and python, or do you also do data science in java?

Cheers,
ABK

Hello Andreas.

As I have been a practitioner of Data Science for not a long time, I started like everyone using Python.

Now I am looking for a way to use Java (finding the right libraries) for my AI projects in order to take advantage of my Java skills.

That is a step I have not yet taken, so any advice could be welcomed ( And if you are in a similar position, we could walk that path together).

Best regards,

Enrique.

I'm a long time developer, trying to get up to speed with data science. These days I spend most of my time in Typescript, so my data science dabbling is with things like https://observablehq.com .

If you find good java libraries for your work with Neo4j, it'd be great to share your discoveries with people here. We all have a lot to learn from one another.

Cheers,
ABK