Hi I am trying to follow the YouTube Tutorial "Training Series - Create a Knowledge Graph: A Simple ML Approach"
I have followed the process of opening a sandbox and the very first line is uploading the data from the GitHub repository ... however there is a problem which I see others have faced and that seems to be the apoc.import.json command simply fails to run. I assume that working in the sandbox means I am using the latest versions in which case it should not be a version issues as I have seen mentioned in other similar questions.
How do I proceed?
Please keep the following things in mind:
- did you search for what you want to ask before posting?
- please use tags for additional info
- use a self-descriptive title
Please format code + Cypher statements with the code
</> icon, it's much easier to read.
Please provide the following information if you ran into a more serious issue:
- neo4j version, desktop version, browser version
- what kind of API / driver do you use
- screenshot of
EXPLAINwith boxes expanded (lower right corner)
- a sample of the data you want to import
- which plugins / extensions / procedures do you use
- neo4j.log and debug.log