Error while Set up a local Causal Cluster

I am trying to setup Neo4j Cluster into AWS using https://neo4j.com/docs/operations-manual/current/tutorial/local-causal-cluster .

But I have received below error :

==> /opt/neo4j-cluster/core-03/logs/neo4j.log <==
2020-05-27 11:25:35.450+0000 INFO Database 'system' is waiting for a total of 3 core members...

==> /opt/neo4j-cluster/core-03/logs/debug.log <==
2020-05-27 11:25:35.450+0000 INFO [c.n.c.d.RaftMonitor] Database 'system' is waiting for a total of 3 core members.

Did you ever get an answer, because I have exactly the same issue.

Can you please provide your cluster configuration?

Also please check if the nodes can talk to each other, port 5000, 6000 and 7000 are open for access for all the nodes.

Finally check if firewall is enabled on your instances and if so, port 5000, 6000 and 7000 allowed.

Thanks. I think I may have found a problem. My test hardware was a small cluster of Odroid XU4 SBC's. No good for production, but good for testing a cluster without spending too much with Amazon. This simply did not form a cluster.

But when I put together three new VM's with just Java, neo4j, and configured a cluster, this came up just fine.

So the problem is my end, and I need to rebuild my Odroid cluster (cue obligatory star wars reference: these are not the odroids you are looking for).

Consider my problem fixed.