Please keep the following things in mind:
- did you search for what you want to ask before posting?
- please use tags for additional info
- use a self-descriptive title
Please format code + Cypher statements with the code
</> icon, it's much easier to read.
Please provide the following information if you ran into a more serious issue:
- which OS do you want to install on, use tags for that too
- neo4j version, desktop version, browser version
- what kind of API / driver do you use
- screenshot of
EXPLAIN with boxes expanded (lower right corner)
- a sample of the data you want to import
- which plugins / extensions / procedures do you use
- neo4j.log and debug.log
Please add content to your question, actually read what's in the placeholder and replace it with what's asked for. Thank you.
According to the manual, after importing CSV file with neo4j-import tool, it showed that the inserted node was successful, but no result was returned after querying any node in localhost: 7474.What is the reason?
I wrote these codes:
neo4j-admin import --nodes E:\nodes\agentorg_head.csv,E:\nodes\agentorg1.csv,E:\nodes\applicant_head.csv,E:\nodes\applicant1.csv --relationships E:\relationships\agentorg-applicant_head.csv,E:\relationships\agentorg-applicant1.csv--ignore-extra-columns=true
Which database did you use for the import --database graph.db ?
And I can't see --mode csv in your commandline?
I directly import data in CSV format