Location: US, LI-Remote, LI-SK1
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary post-sales point of contact for a licensed Neo4j customer. They are the customer advocate and internal liaison for their assigned accounts, aligning regularly with Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Product, Support, and Professional Services to meet the needs of their customers, consistent with the “Customer Success Mission” below. CSMs ensure risks are known well in advance, and proper remedial action is taken.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success Manager role in an early- to mid-stage XaaS product company, preferably in the big data, database, or analytics space.
- Prior hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role, preferably in Sales Engineering, Customer Support or Professional Services in a product company
- Experience with technologically complex accounts and/or Enterprise market customers
- Strong customer-facing experience with exceptional relationship and trust-building skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain Neo4j software features and graph concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of the Neo4j solution
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple accounts and work with various points of contact within each account including technical owners/users, business sponsors, executive sponsors, etc.
- A strategic, innovative thinker, with excellent interpersonal communications, written communication and presentation skills
- High level of initiative, energy, and ability to work well in a team environment, while also being comfortable working independently
- Bachelor's Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
- Working knowledge of Customer Success platforms, especially Gainsight, a plus
- Travel up to 30% (post-COVID)
Contact Information: Please see the listing at Lever.