Can't connect to Neo4j from university wifi

I got the below message, as well as "BoltConnectionError: No connection found, did you connect to Neo4j?" when trying to connect to Neo4j from the Neo4j browser. When I switch to a different Wifi, connects fine. Are there any settings I can adjust to have it accessed from this Wifi?

ServiceUnavailable: WebSocket connection failure. Due to security constraints in your web browser, the reason for the failure is not available to this Neo4j Driver. Please use your browsers development console to determine the root cause of the failure. Common reasons include the database being unavailable, using the wrong connection URL or temporary network problems. If you have enabled encryption, ensure your browser is configured to trust the certificate Neo4j is configured to use. WebSocket readyState is: 3

Where is this Neo4j instance hosted? Many networks block non-standard ports (those other than 80 and 443 for web traffic) and by default Neo4j serves the bolt port on 7687. It sounds like this port may be blocked on your network.

One option would be to configure this Neo4j instance to use a port that is not blocked (you can set this in neo4j.conf), or to set up a reverse proxy server (using something like Nginx). Depending on if you control the box that this Neo4j instance lives on you could also use an ssh tunnel (although ssh may be blocked by your network as well)