Can not detect the downloaded distribution

Hi,
I am using Neo4j desktop v1.1.20 on Windows 10 platform. Due to the connection problem, I manually downloaded the Neo4j distribution package (e.g. "neo4j-community-3.2.3-windows.zip") and placed it in the folder .Neo4jDesktop\distributions\neo4j. The problem is that on the Settings tab it can detect the Neo4j 3.2.3 under Neo4j Distributions but when I wanted to Add Graph on my project it still require me to download the Neo4j 3.2.3 distribution (the download small icon is still there).

Could I solve the connection problem like the description above? If yes, the problem is about the selection of community version?

I fixed the connection problem and succeeded to download the target Neo4j distributions. I found that the app will automatically download the enterprise version, which is why what I did didn't work.

ethan I have a similar issue. I see two distributions but I can only create a project with the previous not the new one. I did not download anything manually, the desktop app includes both. Were you able to connect to the current distro and if so how? thank you!