AURA: apoc.map.setKey doesn't work

Tried to call the apoc function using "CALL apoc.map.setKey(...)" and got an error message

This is the command I used:

MATCH (c:Car {name: 'el-camino'})
WITH properties(c) as car
CALL apoc.map.setKey(car, "maxSpeed", 150) YIELD value as carObject
RETURN carObject

and the error I got:

ERROR: Neo.ClientError.Procedure.ProcedureNotFound
There is no procedure with the name `apoc.map.setKey` registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.

I know that map.setKey is a function, is there a special way I'm missing to explicitly call functions? or to enable them? Even the autocomplete only finds procedures and not functions.

as apoc.map.setKey us a function it should not be used with CALL as CALL is used when working with stored procedures.

although I'm not sure I udnerstand what you are trying to achieve but

MATCH (c:Car {name: 'el-camino'})
WITH properties(c) as car
return apoc.map.setKey(car, "maxSpeed", 150);

might be what you are after ???? or at least ^^^^ does not error out with a syntax error

Thank you @dana_canzano, it does return without error but what if I don't want to call the apoc function in the RETURN line?

I want to take the properties returned from a node and add 2 more properties to that map before returning it (without saving them to the DB using SET)

I used to solve this using

WITH {color: car.color, brand: car.type...maxSpeed: someValue, weight: anotherValue} AS carObject
RETURN carObject

But this requires me to update the query whenever I change the structure of the "Car" node.

What's the best way to do that?

UPDATE
found out about apoc.map.setValues and since I wanted to add 2 properties, it solved my immediate issue.

I still wonder whether there's a better way to do that.