More than 1/3 of the retirement homes in Sweden report Covid-19, despite having strict visit restrictions and health controls of employees.
The objective of this project is to identify asymptomatic Covid-19 carriers among employees in retirement homes quicker and more accurate.
We find inspration from fraud detection of skimmed credit cards.
The analogies are
|Credit card fraud||Covid tracking|
|Credit card transactions||Patient visits|
|Fraudulent transactions||Infected patients|
|Skimmed terminals||Asymptomatic carriers|
- Visit logs
- Infected risk patients / elderly
- Ranking of most probable asymptomatic carriers among caretakers
- Probability of future infected patients
Check out the detailed project decription, illustrations and screenshots in the shared pdf here.
- Live trials and feedback: Looking for collaboration partners to conduct real searches on real data. They will be able to customise the solution to their needs.
- Algorithm and data model improvements: Open for suggestions
- Tech improvements: Open for suggestions