Any other free online certification exams you know about?

I really find what you guys did by offering a free online certification exam a great form of promotion. It motivates people like myself to better learn and get attached to a product...

Are there any other established software products with a similar offer you know about?

Thanks a lot,
Chris

PS: When you google it, you find only free courses (which is something else), or free certifications for HubSpot or other similar SEO services (which are not software products the way Neo4j is).

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Amazon AWS has some free certifications (https://www.aws.training/) and Oracle (Oracle Ramps Up Free Online Learning and Certifications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database) had a promotion for some that's finished now, but sounds like they'll have more too. Here's one from Microsoft that still has about a week left (Get a FREE Microsoft Certification Voucher with the Cloud Skills Challenge). Are any of these what you're looking for?

Hi Oleg,

AWS certifications are not free (I passed four of them one month ago): they start with Cloud Practitioner at $100, three Associate exams at $150 each, then $300 per exam at Professional or Specialization level. AWS Training has some free courses, but that's different (and you still need something else, I used cheap Udemy courses and practice tests).

For Oracle and Microsoft, it looks like interesting promotions, I'll take a closer look now.

Thanks,
-C